understanding psychic attack
an online teleseminar - attend live via phone or later with a recording
July 1st, 2016 @ 3:30pm EST
with Sarah Petruno, Shamana
Psychic and energetic attacks are one of the biggest problems for energy sensitives, empaths, anyone with anxiety or mood disorders, unexplained irritability, unexplained pain, and so much more.
They're a real phenomenon where someone thinks about you or talks about you in a less than favorable way, and you feel that energy as physical pain, heavy emotions, or as anxiety.
The more sensitive you are, the more vulnerable you are to feeling the effects of energetic psychic attack.
The symptoms are real, and chances are, you've felt them.
Anxiety, sudden pain and illness, headaches, worry, overwhelm, guilt, and sadness are just a few of the signs that, when they strike you suddenly, you're experiencing an attack. Find more symptoms here and here.
Let's talk about it.
Join me in a 60 minute live call + Q&A session where we discuss the ins and outs of psychic and energetic attacks.
In this 60 minute class, we'll cover:
- What Psychic and Energetic Attacks Are
- How They Work
- Signs You're Experiencing a Psychic Attack
- True vs Non-Intentional Attacks
- Identifying Your Attacker - Is it Necessary?
- Are You Attracting the Energy of Attack?
- Can You Prevent Attacks?
- Tips for Managing, Dealing With, and Stopping Attacks
Day: Friday, July 1st, 2016
Time: 3:30pm EST
Registration Deadline: CLOSED
When you register for the call, you'll be sent a confirmation email with a link to complete your registration. On the day of the call, all you have to do to attend is call the phone number provided using your unique access code (check to see if your country is supported). Click here for more information on how to attend.
Your registration in the class includes:
- Confirmation and reminder emails
- Links to attend the class live and a Q&A opportunity.
- Recording of the call sent to you after class - replay the lesson or listen if you can't make it!
- Helpful and informative handouts to supplement your learning experience.